ICOM version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The ICOM version supports the basic common CIV commands for ICOM receivers. Please note that the original ICOM CIV is quite old and some up to date functions of modern ICOM receivers are not covered. The most basic functions like setting/reading frequency and the most common modes for an SWL/BCL should work. Special functions (like bandwidth, signal reading) would require individual versions for almost every ICOM rig. But this is not the purpose of CSVUserlistBrowser.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "ICOM". (This step is only required once.)
- Start ICOM-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- Under "Options/Settings/COM" select the COM port and the suitable COM port parameters for your ICOM receiver. See your ICOM manual or do a search on the web in case they are unclear.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
Here ICOM-CSVUserlistBrowser tracks my good old IC-R8500.