Kenwood version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The Kenwood version supports the basic common CAT commands for all Kenwood receivers. Please note that the original Kenwood CAT is quite old and some up to date functions of modern Kenwood receivers are not consistently covered. The most basic functions like setting/reading frequency and the most common modes for an SWL/BCL should work for all Kenwood receivers. Special functions (like bandwidth, signal reading) would require individual versions for almost every Kenwood rig. But this is not the purpose of CSVUserlistBrowser.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "KENWOOD". (This step is only required once.)
- Start KENWOOD-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- Under "Options/Settings/COM" select the COM port and the suitable COM port parameters for your Kenwood receiver. See your Kenwood manual or do a search on the web in case they are unclear.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
Here KENWOOD-CSVUserlistBrowser tracks my good old TS590S: