SDRuno version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The SDRuno version uses a virtual COM port for communication with SDRuno. It arose from the HDSDR version which some users already used for the well known software Studio 1 before. At the moment the SDRuno version can do little more than HDSDR version, but as SDRuno now is freely distributed by SDRPlay it is possible that the COM interface could be extended in the future. Currently AMS (SAM), DSB and WFM cannot be controlled properly. For data exchange a virtual COM port pair of a so called COM port emulator is required. See Preface.
- Download CSVUserlistBrowser and extract the files to a directory on your harddisk with full file write privileges.
- When CSVUserlistBrowser.exe is started you are prompted to name the receiver(s) which you want to control. Select "SDRUNO" or "SDRUNOEXTIO". (This step is only required once.)
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- If not yet done install a virtual COM port emulator. Please read the hints on the page Preface.
- Start SDRUNO(EXTIO)-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- Open Options, Settings, COM ports/TCP in CSVUserlistBrowser and enter one of the COM ports of a pair you have set up in your virtual COM port emulator. Open SDRuno, RX control, Sett., CAT and select its "partner". Use the "T" button to test the connection (SDRuno must be running, of course). If successful, click "Apply COM port/TCP settings".
SDRUNOEXTIO-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe works like SDRUNO-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe, but controls SDRuno.EXTIO.exe (the SDRuno version for ExtIO.dlls) instead of SDRuno.exe.
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in SDRUNO-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency in SDRuno.