SdrDx version of CSVUserlistBrowser
The SdrDx version interfaces with SdrDx using a TCP network connection.
- Download the WiNRADiO version of CSVUserlistBrowser and copy the files to a directory with permission to write to the file system.
- Rename the executable to "SDRDX-CSVUserlistBrowser.exe". No plugins are required.
- is most likely already installed on your PC.
- In case you have not downloaded station lists with CSVUserlistBrowser before please follow the instructions on the page First steps.
- Open Options, Settings, COM ports/TCP in CSVUserlistBrowser and enter the same port as in SdrDX, Settings, Network (normally 58085). Try localhost. Use the "T" button to test the connection (SdrDx must be running, of course). If successful, click "Apply TCP settings".
Now doubleclicking an entry in a list in SDRDX-CSVUserlistBrowser should tune the corresponding frequency in SdrDx.
Note: If the "IQ spike" in the center of the spectrum should cause problems with soundcard based SDRs like Funcube you can specify a tuning offset in Options, Settings, Bandwidths of CSVUserlistBrowser.